Monday, November 2, 2009

Blog 7 - Paper Reflection

Well at first my Mid-term paper topic was the invention of the mp3 player. A week and a half prior to the due date I decided that the topic was lame and wanted to change. I changed to a more mature topic, Upton Sinclair's The Jungle. It was a major setback but nothing I cant handle. First I started with a claim to my paper which was that Upton's The Jungle did have an effect on the evolution of mass media. I started buy gathering whatever information having to do with my claim. Books, Internet, and newspaper articles is what I mostly used. Then I outlined my paper according to my evidence that's proving my claim. Then basically starting the first draft. had a few people comment on it then start another draft. Finally did my final draft. Keep in mind doing this a week and a half prior to due date. Once I had my final copy of my paper in hand I could tackle my power-point part of the project. That was simple just because I used my paper as a reference. What I would probably do differently would be choosing a solid topic otherwise nothing else really. I'd say on a scale from 1-10 on my effort, 8.5. And on a scale from 1-10 on my final product, 9. Have a nice day lol

No comments:

Post a Comment