Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blog 8 - Me++

Personal boundaries that define me as a person to start is my skin. It's what protects me from harmful bacteria,viruses, and basically exposing my flesh. Then going outward would be my jewelry, this can define my personality and fashion. That also includes my glasses. My cologne can be another boundary. Then depending on the weather, the amount of layers of clothes varies. This would be he boundaries of myself, but there is more. My room defines me as a person as does my apartment. I consider Astoria, the area I live in, my boundary then New York City as a whole, except Staten Island,who goes there? Besides New York I have traveled within the western hemisphere to Dallas because my sister lives there and to Brazil because I have family there. The western hemisphere is probably my last boundary.

What network connects and penetrates my boundaries starting with my skin would be food or any type of medication being swallowed by mouth. My cologne can be easily be penetrated or washed away with water. My clothes can be taken off, zippers can be opened, and buttons can be unbuttoned. Their are windows and a doors to my room because I network in and out of it and there is a door to enter and exit through my apartment. I network in and out of my neighborhood without even noticing because it has invisible boundaries. You can just walk across the street and end up on the other side of the boundary. I penetrate through the boundaries of New York simply taking a plane as I did to go to Brazil and Dallas.

Certain time structures that regulate the existence of my life could be the time I wake up everyday. And a schedule time to go to class and work. That dictates the regularity of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment